Taxes for Condominiums and Co-operatives

Accounting for condominiums and cooperatives is unique. Typically your Board will hire a management company to handle all the financial transactions and the property management of your home.  You will need an annual audited financial statement to provide to all owners and prospective owners. You will also need a tax return prepared.

My company conveniently located in the Hudson Valley servicing Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess Counties. We visit your site at least once a year to make sure the financial transaction agree to my visual observance.

Major repair or new construction may require taking a loan. Your tax returns and audited financial statements are the primary information your bank will use to evaluate the loan application. Give yourself peace of mind knowing my firm has a solid reputation in the industry and our community. The local banks are usually familiar with my work and work ethic.  Confidence in your accounting team is what we instill in any company we work with resulting in reliability of your financial results. Contact my office so we can have time to get to know your needs and concerns.